Book logo xindy

A Flexible Indexing System

Release of version 1.2.2

I have just uploaded version 1.2.2 of xindy.

This release does *not* contain any new features or bug-fixes relevant
to most users.

It does run well on Allegro Common Lisp, but still lacks support for
the sort- and merge-rules that have to be integrated via the foreign
function interface of Allegro which should be a relatively easy task.
If there are any volunteers out there let me know...

Bye and happy egg-hunting during Easter :)

Roger Kehr
Computer Science Department          Technical University of Darmstadt