Book logo xindy

A Flexible Indexing System

Re: making a glossary with XINDY

Thomas Henlich writes:
 > How to make a glossary with XINDY
 > ---------------------------------
 >
 > Here are my experiences. It is not a perfect solution (some might call
 > it a hack) but it does work. After all, we don't live in a perfect
 > world...

... and if we would live in a perfect one, it would probably a boring
one ...

Hey, I found Thomas' solution really clever. I think it is really
worth to ship it as part of the contributions to xindy.

Probably we should start to collect a hall of fame of the trickiest
solutions to solve problems with xindy. This one is will be somewhere
at the top.

Thanks Thomas,
Roger

--
Roger Kehr			   kehr@iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Computer Science Department         Darmstadt University of Technology