Book logo xindy

A Flexible Indexing System

define location rule used for Xindy online manual

Hi
I want to create an online doc index using Xindy,
and of course, I need to define a location class
that can accept a URL.

I understand how to do that for a standard format
of a URL, but I need to be able to handle urls of
arbitrary length.

My question for the group is:
Where are the *.xdy file(s) that were used to create
the index of the Xindy manual (e.g. manual-6.html, in the
most recent distibution)?

Apparently, the location class used in that document
refers to a url, but I can't reproduce this ability so far.

thanks,
--Tim