Book logo xindy

A Flexible Indexing System

Re: A few comments

> after an interrupt is implemented. Maybe we should intoduce another
> flag, '-T' for example (T like TeX), which is an alias for '-f
> tex2xindy" and which makes it even more easier to use xindy in
> conjunction with TeX, what do you think?

It probably isn't necessary, provided TeX users are told to use "-f
tex2xindy" somewhere in the documentation.

> Bah! Nobody has! But we do it anyhow ;-)

I should have access to the official booklet containing French
typography rules this week-end. I'll see if it gives precise indexing
rules, and I'll make a .xdy file for it sometime.

--
François Pottier
Francois.Pottier@inria.fr